Saturday, March 20, 2010//2:02 AM
My kind of yellow brick road
If I can get a 4.0 trying to look hardworking for 4 months, I'm dang confident I can get a 8.0 for couch surfing. Let me support this claim with an example.
Tin Man has been showing on channel5 a couple of times and I have resented the show since I found it utterly nonsensical and I cannot stand watching a show which is produced by a channel that has the sensibility to change its perfectly looking name from
Sci Fi to
Syfy. Just looking at those 4 letters makes me cringe. I was perfectly ready to deem this show hopeless and entirely lacking in entertainment value when I had nothing particularly scintillating to do a few afternoons back and noticed that once again
Tin Man was showing. And for once in my entirely correct life, the show proved me wrong. I'm actually looking forward to 3pm every weekday now. Who knew flying monkeys could be so exciting.
So in conclusion, if this doesn't earn me a 8.0 in S.A.G.P.A (Super awesome grade point average) I dare say pigs will fly. And I'm always right. Except for
Tin Man but that doesn't count.
Suck it, Diary of a Wimpy Kid. This is Diary of an Awesome Couch Surfer.